The Junior League of Bergen County (JLBC) is gearing up for our Annual Festival of Trees Gala!
Established in Bergen County in 1932, the JLBC is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable. The JLBC has long been a non-profit innovator in Bergen County by founding and supporting non-profit organizations such as The Volunteer Center of Bergen County and Rebuilding Together North Jersey, as well as developing and delivering well-known projects such as Woodlea Group Home, StarPower! and Baby Basics.
Additionally, The Junior League of Bergen County is also known in the community for our smaller, day-long projects, aptly named “Done-in-a-Day”. These projects deliver thousands of volunteer hours each year to in-need populations within our community. In 2019, we delivered projects to Brightside Manor in Teaneck, NJ, Marine Moms of Mahwah, The Boys and Girls Club of Lodi, American Cancer Society, Family Promise, Tomorrow’s Children and The Center for Hope and Safety, to name a few! None of these projects would have been possible without the generosity of our valued business partners.
Recently in 2021 the JLBC was able to complete the following projects:
- Renovated Family Room at West Bergen Mental Health Children’s and Youth Services Building
- Project Playground – Transforming an area to a useable green space for children in the Camp YDP program
- Brightside Manor Winter Wishes
- Period Poverty- supporting CUMAC and Center for Hope and Safety with these essential items
- Family Promise Shelter Dinners
As a business owner in our community, your generous support at year’s Annual Festival of Trees will help fund and foster our work in the community. We respectfully ask that you please consider making a donation to support our efforts.
• Become a sponsor for the Annual Festival of Trees;
• Donate an item or service to our auction;
• Place an ad in our auction guide;
• Purchase tickets to the event!
We look forward to your partnership and thank you for your help advancing the JLBC’s mission.
The Festival of Trees Committee